Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day in Hollywood

Happy Father's Day!!!
 
  
Buster Keaton
 
Lou Costello
 
Dana Andrews
 
James Stewart with his twin daughters

Humphrey Bogart with daughter Leslie

I wonder if Bogie got in trouble for this picture...

Bogie with Steve, his first child
 
Gene Kelly
 
William Holden
 
With his two sons
 
Vincent Price with his 6-year old son

Robert Mitchum
 
Kirk Douglas

Kirk and Michael Douglas
 
Jack Lemmon
 
Dan Blocker (of Bonanza)

James Garner and daughter Gigi
 
Love this picture
 
Chevy Chase (not from "classic" Hollywood but a cute picture)
 
All images found via Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Aww, what a lovely collection of pictures. The one with James Stewart and his daughters is absolutely adorable. And the way Gene Kelly is looking at Betsy in that picture is just... wow. Also, is it me or does James Garner's wife look exactly like Audrey Hepburn?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Gene Kelly one too. Yeah, Garner mentions in his autobiography that his wife looked a lot like Hepburn. I need to double check though and make sure it's her. It said it was his wife on Pinterest but sometimes they get it wrong. But the way the baby is reacting makes me think its her mom.

      Delete
    2. Whoops, it IS Hepburn (and her son). My internet was really horrible last night when I put together the post and I knew it would take me a good ten minutes to look it up.

      Delete
  2. Aw, I love all of these!! :). They're all so sweet. I think my favorite picture might be the one of Gene and Betsy with the baby....so sweet and the way he looks at her...
    A great tribute to OH dads!

    ReplyDelete