Friday, March 6, 2015

Upcoming Blogathons and an Announcement

This month I am participating in several blogathons (to help increase my following), so it may seem like I'm just posting on several random movies. Here's the line-up:

March 9: The Emperor's Candlesticks (1937) - Russia in Classic Film Blogathon

March 14: Tammy and the Bachelor (1957) - The Cinemascope Blogathon

March 16: The Films of Dennis Morgan - The Luck O' the Irish Blog O'Thon

March 31: Platinum Blonde (1931) - The Pre-code Blogathon

Also, I had planned to go up to 1969 on my "Countdown to the Oscars" but due to the fact that the Oscars have now passed I will save 1946-1969 for next year's countdown.

I would also like to announce that May will be Romantic Comedy Month. I chose May so that it would coincide with Mother's Day and the recently announced 2nd Annual Great Katharine Hepburn Blogathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment